Samosa is i think all age group favourite item…kids love the crispy part and left the stuffing for mummies…ha ha ha
Now come to ingredients
1 cup maida
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp ajwain
Salt to taste
2 medium size boiled potato
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
¼ tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp dhania powder
½ tsp jeera powder
½ tbsp oil
1 green chili finely chopped
2 medium onions chopped
salt to taste
1. Make the stiff dough adding a little water with all the dough dry ingredients, if dough is hard sprinkle little water .
2. Wrap it and Keep for 20 min.
3. Meanwhile heat oil, add cumin seeds and chopped green chilli n onion with pinch of slat,sauté for 2 min.
4. Now add ginger paste , all spices to this.
5. Mash the boil potato and add this to the above mixture, add salt and sauté for 2-3 min.
6. Your stuffing is ready , make it cool down.
7. Now take a small portion of dough and make a ball , roll it as oval shape .
8. Cut into two parts , make a cone shape and fill 2 spoons of stuffing and fold it from one side as shown in picture.
9. Coat little water on the edges and fix it .
10.Heat the oil ,fry samosas in medium heat .
11.Hot “Samosa” ready to serve.